Are you tired of using a spoon to get your honey and it ends up dribbling all over the place or you have to get your finger in there to catch the drips? Well, we reckon that a honey dipper is just the answer:
- A honey dipper consists of equally-spaced concentric grooves that grabs the honey and holds it in place, then releases a steady dribble of honey so you can control how much you get and where it goes!
- You can also wind the honey up on to the dipper so that you don’t make a mess down the side of the jar or on the table.
- Makes a great gift for the honey connoisseur or pair it with a selection of our honeys at Valentine’s or other special occasions for your loved ones.
- Classy look to go with your favourite honey on the cheeseboard or with a fruit or dessert platter.
- Essential item in the kitchen of a discerning honey-lover!
- Great for dipping raw or creamed honey and is very easy to use and clean.
- We especially recommend using this honey dipper with our creamed honey. Creamed honey can harden a little in cooler temperatures, but with this sturdy honey dipper, you can move the honey around so that it softens and then makes honey dipping easy to do!
- This honey dipper is also ideal if you are putting honey into a hot drink like tea or coffee where a wooden one would be affected by the heat.
- We don’t recommend you use it as a swizzle stick like our other honey dippers as it is solid steel and could easily break that elegant cocktail glass and waste that exotic cocktail!
- This honey dipper is made from food-grade solid stainless steel.
- The top of the honey dipper has a ball to finish it so you can keep a good grip on it.
- Before using this honey dipper, wash in warm soapy water, rinse and dry.
- Safe to wash in the dishwater.