- 3 teaspoons Manawa Tāwari Honey
- 1/2 cup finely chopped nuts of your choice – pecans, walnuts and cashews are our choice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dried cranberries
- 125g crumbled feta cheese
- 125g cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Gruyere or strong tasty cheese, grated
- Lollipop sticks
Mix the nuts and cranberries on a shallow dish and set aside.
In a food processor, add the feta, cream cheese, Gruyere, and Tāwari Honey. Pulse until well combined.
Use your hands to form tablespoon size balls and roll in the cranberry/pecan mixture.
Place on baking paper and repeat with the rest of the cheese mixture. Top each ball with a lollipop stick and place in the fridge for an hour or so to firm up. Enjoy!