- 3 teaspoons Manawa Honey (we recommend tawari honey)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped nuts of your choice. Pecans, walnuts or cashews are my choice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dried cranberries
- 125g crumbled feta cheese
- 125g cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Gruyere or strong tasty cheese, grated
- lollipop sticks
Mix the nuts and cranberries on a shallow dish and set aside.
In a food processor, add the feta, cream cheese, Gruyere, and honey. Pulse until well combined.
Use your hands to form tablespoon size balls and roll in the cranberry/pecan mixture.
Place on baking paper and repeat with the rest of the cheese mixture. Top each ball with a lollipop stick
and place in the fridge for an hour or so to firm up.