- 1 cup raw unsalted almonds
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup raw unsalted walnuts
- 1 cup raw unsalted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons Manuka Honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
Preheat the oven to 160°C and line a rimmed baking sheet with baking paper. In a medium bowl, combine nuts with Manuka Honey, oil and spices, tossing to coat.
Spread nuts out in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time. Remove and let cool 10 minutes prior to eating.
Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks in the pantry.
Use 1 teaspoon of cardamon if you like your nuts a little spicier.